- The NEW IND780 is the most Powerful Controller in Mettler Toledo’s IND Line-up.
- Select combinations of METTLER TOLEDO technologies: Analog, POWERCELL™, IDNet, or X-base (SICS).
- Standard with Ethernet, two Serial ports, and a USB Master for an external keyboard.
- Fieldbus connectivity using popular networking protocols: Allen-Bradley RIO®, ROFIBUS®, ControlNet™, EtherNet/IP™, and DeviceNet™.
- Connectivity for multiple sensor technologies, networking, PLCs, and much more.
- Communications from basic serial protocols up to custom PLC data templates.
- Customized solutions using basic functionality, optional applications, or the TaskExpert™ programming tool.
Archives for April 2014
The NEW rugged PBA430 platform provides high performance weighing in the toughest washdown environments. It is designed specifically for use in the food processing, pharmaceutical, and chemical industries and any other industry where resistance to high humidity, high pressure washdown, and corrosive agents are essential.
- Electro-polished Stainless Steel Frame – Square and rectangular sizes
- Equipped with a hermetically sealed load cell (IP68 & IP69k) for optimum performance and protection in the harshest environments.
- The open construction of the PBA430 platform understructure allows for easy cleaning and full drainage.
- The PBA430 is certified to HACCP, GMP, EHEDG and NSF requirements.
- Selection of many sizes ranging from 9″x9″ to 23″x31″ Capacities from 6 lbs. to 1200 lbs.
- Approvals: NSF, EHEDG, GMP, FM, ATEX Certifications.