Mettler Toledo Viper Ex
Mettler Toledo Viper Ex is a complete range of scales for pharmaceutical and chemical industries. Individual models are available with up to 3 different platform sizes and in 5 weighing ranges from 1.5 kgto 60 kg. For detailed information, please view the corresponding datasheet below.
- Configurable bi-directional CL data interface
- Intrinsically safe for zone 1 hazardous areas
- Dual range (2 x 3000 divisions)
- Easy-to-read LCD with backlighting
- Tough and durable
- User friendly operation
Mettler Toledo model IND226x
Mettler Toledo model IND226x weighing terminal is approved for installation in Zone 1/21 and Division 1 classified hazardous areas, according to ATEX and FM guidelines. Together with metrological approval per OIML R76 and the NTEP handbook 44, the IND226x is ready for global use! Basic functions include taring, zero setting, printing, x10 display expansion, unit changing – Enhanced functions include MinWeigh, CalFree, Over/Under check weighing and Classifications
- Stainless steel housing with IP66 rating, for harsh environments
- Large, 7-segment LED display
- With one standard digital input standard – allows you execute commands such as clear, zero, and tare or to send a print job to the printer in the safe area.
- Global approvals for hazardous areas including:
- ATEX II2G Ex ib IIC T4, -10°C … +40°C – II2D Ex tD A21 IP66 T60°C
- FM IS Class I, II, III Div1 Groups A-G Ta 40°C / T4
- International metrological approvals as per OIML R76 (max. 6000e) and NTEP handbook 44 (max. 10000d)
- Enclosure is rated IP 66
Mettler Toledo “PUMA” Intrinsically Safe Weigh Terminal
Simple, Flexible and Intrinsically Safe. Mettler Toledo is the leader in supplying instrumentation for hazardous classified environments. From Custom Batching, to general weighing. The PUMA was designed for the global markets, and has been used extensively throughout the US, and Europe. A truly flexible design the PUMA meets intrinsic safe, electrical safety, low voltage requirements for hazardous approval.
- Three power sources are available – AC power, 1.2AH or 7.0AH internal battery, and external battery.
- Battery Life estimated @ 50+ hours on 1.2A and 300+ hours on 7.0A battery w/1 350 ohm load cell.
- Thedisplay is the largest in the industry, with 1 inch (25 mm) numbers and symbols.
- Constructed of corrosion-resistant stainless steel and rated NEMA 4X (IP65), thePUMA®Tx terminal is ideal for use in the harshest environment.
- Fiber Optic transmit & receive option available for data output (RS232 or 20ma) with receiver located in safe area.
Mettler Toledo model ID7sx Intrinsically Safe Terminal
The Mettler Toledo model ID7sx intrinsically safe weighing terminals can be operated in hazardous areas of zone 1 and zone 21. Connected with nearly all kinds of weighing platforms, i. e. K-baseT4, PBA430x, ViperEx, and a multitude of anaog load cells, they determine also slightest quantities with the highest precision. The optimal operating convenience of the weighing terminal is guaranteed by a LC-display (1″ digit) that can be read very easily. In addition, stainless steel housing (IP66) fulfills all requirements regarding thorough cleaning. Depending on the weighing terminal, versatile application programs are available. By pressing a button, the weighing systems can be adapted to common applications like plus-/minus-weighing, formula-weighing, totalizing and dispensing. Peripheral equipment can be connected via a data interface with RS232- Analog output, or CL-port, installed in the safe area via the PSU.
- Degree of Protection IP65/66
- Hazardous area approvalII2G EEx ib IIC T4 II2D IP65 T55°C; Class I, II, III, Div 1, Groups A-G / T4
- Number of attachable platforms: Three
- Enclosure Styles: Bench, wall, and panel mount
These products are developed, produced and tested in a METTLER TOLEDO facility that has been audited and registered according to international (ISO 9001) quality standards.