The barcode label you choose often reflects the quality and benefits of your company and it’s products. Appearance although important, is not your only concern when selecting a barcode label manufacturer.
- What type of adhesive is best utilized for my requirements?
- Direct Thermal or Thermal Transfer? What are the advantages of either technology? (see below)
- Label length, layout, and configuration software.
- Advantages/Disadvantages of Roll Stock or Fanfold.
- If Thermal Transfer is best. Is the standard wax, midrange, or resin imaging ribbon best for your requirements?
These are just a few of the issues to be evaluated when implementing your labeling project. Making the right decisions in these areas, will often determine whether your project ends in success.
La Crosse Scale has 15 plus years of experience in helping customers solve their specific labeling needs. Whether it’s a label applied to a packaged whole turkey that must withstand a hot shrink bath, or the oily residue present on assemblies that need to be labeled. La Crosse Scale has the knowledge and product expertise to ensure customers receive the high quality labels, tags and ribbons which will meet you application demands. We want to make it easy for you to succeed!
We have access to produce labels for virtually any type of application, including harsh environments and special requirements. We also distribute thermal transfer ribbons from the industry’s leading manufacturers.
- Industrial Bar Code compliance Labels.
- Thermal Transfer Ribbons for all Printer Manufacturers.
- Tag Stock, Blank, Laser, and Custom color and sizes.
- Retail and Supermarket Labels.
- Flexography Printing of up to 6 colors.
- Choose from up to 700 stock die sizes.
Whatever your application, printer, we can recommend the right label and ribbon combinations that optimizes printer performance and bar code readability.